Get a visual overview of your dogs’ growth with interactive charts that allow you to view an individual dog or puppy’s progress or compare the weights of the entire litter.
Add a weight record to Breedera #
- Go to Dogs and select the dog you wish to add a weight to.
- Tap and select Weights.
3. From here, you can add the details of the weighing, such as time, date and amount.
4. Tap Save.
Generate a growth chart for one dog #
Once you’ve added two or more weights for a dog, you can generate an interactive growth chart.
- Go to Dogs and select the dog you wish to generate a weight chart for.
- Switch from Profile to Records.
- Select Weights. If two or more weights have been added, a weight chart will automatically be generated. See Add a weight.
Generate a litter growth chart #
Once you’ve added two or more puppy weights, you can generate an interactive litter growth chart.
- Go to Litters and select the litter you wish to generate a weight chart for.
- Switch from Dogs to Growth.
3. From here, you’ll be able to see an interactive chart of your litter’s growth.
Share puppy growth chart #
- Generate a litter growth chart.
- Tap Share to open multiple sharing options, allowing you to share, save or print a PDF of your chart.